Cadillac continues to tell us that really wants to compete with BMW. The next ATS is positioned as a 3 Series rival, pending next-generation CTS will have on the BMW 5 Series with better quality interior materials and But is it enough? Yesterday we learned that the next Cadillac ATS is already tipped the balance and can cause a challenge. The car has not even started and there may be reasons to believe that I could not live until 3 in the series. So today we ask, really can compete with BMW Cadillac? Tweet your answer and be sure to use the hashtags # CaddyCompete – and join the chorus here through CoveritLive.
Recent New Post
- 2011 Nissan Tiida At Shanghai Motor Show
- 2011 Nissan Leaf Nismo RC At New York Auto Show
- 2011 Suzuki Kizashi EcoCharge Concept
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Specs And Review
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma For see the price, you can go the store(Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase): and Review